Due to the overwhelming success of Scattergoods Agency, an exciting opportunity has arisen within our team, for a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant.
Scattergoods are a specialist Catering & Hospitality Agency, fulfilling Client requirements by finding & supplying staff to various Catering & Hospitality sites around the local area. Clients include Business and Industry contracts, NHS and County Councils, Restaurants, Private Schools, Residential Homes, Conference Centres, Golf Clubs and Event Caterers.
- Delivering excellent customer service to our already-large portfolio of Clients
- Registering Candidates consisting of face to face interviews
- Relationship building/maintaining to both Candidates & Clients
- Checking applicant responses, replying to candidates as required
- Going the extra mile to deliver first class customer service, to clients and candidates
A long established business, we are looking for a charismatic addition to our already successful & motivated team.We are based in Shalford (just outside Guildford); we have street parking available.
Core hours are Monday to Fridays with very occasional Saturday mornings, 8 per year which are paid as overtime.
Our offices are open from 7.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, so hours vary according to our shift patterns. Hospitality Recruitment is not a 9am to 5pm industry, and some additional hours may be required during busy periods.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Self-motivator with a desire to succeed
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Looking for a successful career within Recruitment
- Previous experience working within a busy, fast-paced office would be a distinct advantage, together with some working knowledge of the catering industry.
Please forward your CV to Claire Skelsey, firstname.lastname@example.org together with your salary expectations.