What you need to bring with you
In order for us to finalize your application, you will need to visit us at our offices. We are based in Shalford (approx 1 mile south of Guildford), Surrey.
It is essential you read the information below, BEFORE you visit us;
You will need to bring with you:
Passport or Birth Certificate – Driving Licence cannot be accepted.
- Proof of your National Insurance Number (e.g. N.I card, P45, P60 etc)
- Work Visa (if applicable)
- Any additional certification relevant to the Catering & Hospitality industry
- Contact details for Referees, ideally work related. You must provide 2 references, that cover at least the last 2 years.
- An up-to-date copy of your CV. Please bring a paper copy with you.
- Bank details – Not essential at Registration stage
Chefs will also need to bring
- Food hygiene certificate – If you don’t have this, we can assist upon registration
- Allergens Training Certificate – If you don’t have this, we can assist upon registration